My favorite Aldi finds!
Hey there! If you haven’t ready my previous blog on Aldi and I are BFF’s!… you should! It might bring back an old memory or two from your childhood
Aldi and I are still BFF’s and we always be! There has been a lot of news surrounding this chain lately … and it’s positive news. I’m sure you’ve heard but just in case you haven’t, check out this article from Business Insider. Aldi is expanding their organic food brands, removing artificial ingredients, and adding more gluten free items. Talk about a big game changer!
I’ve been shopping at Aldi since we moved several years ago. Before that we shopped at bigger, major grocery chains. I was terrified going to the check out line. $200+ every single time we went … and that wasn’t even half a cart. Feeding six people is costly. And that doesn’t even include organic or gluten free! Since shopping at Aldi I can honestly say I have never had a bill over $150 … and yes, that it with a full cart! Talk about feeling like you hit the jackpot!
Remember in my previous Aldi and I are BFF’s post how I mentioned I remembered the food quality being when I was younger? Not anymore. The food quality is legit and delicious! And although their stores may still be small, there are TONS of great finds! Don’t believe me?! Well, I listed out the amazing finds that I have found just in the last month alone! **
- Roasted and Unsalted Pistachios
- Oven Roasted and Unsalted Almonds
- Unsalted Almonds
- Southern Grove Unsalted Sunflower Seeds
- Dried Mediterranean Apricots
- Simply Nature Creamy Cashew Butter
- Simply Nature Organic Almond Butter
- Simply Nature Organic Peanut Butter
- LiveGFree Gluten Free Brown Rice Pasta (delish!)
- LiveGFree Gluten Free Whole Grain Bread
- LiveGFree Gluten Free Wraps
- LiveGFree Granola
- Simply Nature Fruit Squeezes
- Simply Nature Lettuce Varieties
- Simply Nature Exotic Veggie Chips (addicting!)
- Simply Nature Knock Your Sprouts Off Bread
- Simply Nature Seedtastic Bread
- Fit & Active Yogurt
- Fit & Active Pro-Biotic Yogurt
- Fit & Active Flat Bread
- Organic Produce (a wide varity)
- Organic Fruit (a wide variety)
- Organic Eggs
- Organic Whole Milk
- Unsweteened Almond Milk
- Wild Caught Salmon
- 100% Grass Fed Ground Beef (from local farmers!)
- Kirkwood Never Any! Chicken
- CHEAP (and tasty!) WINE!!
And there’s still sooo many more! Definitely check our your local Aldi next time you need to grocery shop. Totally worth it
**Please note that all of these items listed are MightyMom Fit approved.
**Please also note that items may vary by location.